Scheduled meetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scheduled meetings

Post by Skyrider on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 am

I seriously think we should make scheduled meetings. First thing I need is the names of every official Dev Team member. Next, is their time. I need (while talking to them in a meeting) the times of every dev team member. Then we start discussing at what times we can all meet. Since some of us are in different time zones as it can be night time for one person and morning for the other. Or it could be the middle of the work day. I just want to figure out what time works for every important member and then figure out where to hold our meetings. Because I want to make sure everyone has access to the meetings as well if they want to join in. Skype won't quite work because people have to be invited instead of just hopping in. Either way, you get the point. I want to get the important part figured out. Which is, what time will work for everyone? We'd be a lot more productive if we could have scheduled meetings instead of randomly going "What's up?" in the Skype group chat. We can figure out lots of other details after we've got a schedule.
Skyrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scheduled meetings

Post by Dida on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I do not have Skype...im available all day on SOZ site,Z enters unity forums,enjin,zeq2 forums.
Dida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyrider on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Well then. I suppose that all the Dev Team members will have to meet on the forum's chatroom.
Skyrider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top